Motto in Life

"Learn to have a strong determination to survive despite everything, fix your eyes on your goals or dreams and most of all praise and thank God for everything."

As we journey to our death, there are many things that we have to face first. These may include happy things. We feel the love of our family and friends. However, we also face challenges in our lives. Challenges that could either result frustration or a much enjoyable life.

There are countless challenges that I had encountered and there's more to come. When I was a kid, I enjoyed life so much. After our classes, me and classmates usually play for about an hour before going home. And when I got home, I eat my snack and then play with my neighbors after. Life is really carefree when you are a kid. However, by the time I was going to be a high school student, things are starting to change. I started to realize that we got these problems that I didn't know about. Knowing these problems made me look at life at a different perspective. I have to help out. I have to be strong in facing these challenges.
Although there are times when I wanted to give up, I just think of my family. My dream in life is to make them happy, to give them a prosperous life.

Having a dream or goal in your life will really make you more determined in overcoming your challenges in life. If you are facing a big problem right now, and you feel like giving up, think again. You are not alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope that having a dream would be enough to face life...

Unknown said...

This is very true. Do not stop achieving your dreams...

whatsoever said...

well having a dream would be very helpful

Post a Comment