First Job Interview

My first job interview was really tiring. I did not expect that it would take that long. However, the result was good.

Preparing for a job interview is simple, I guess. You have to dress well, answer the interview questions intellectually, and be confident. I just wore a smart casual attire and put a light make-up on. During my initial interview, I was nervous. But as time passes by, I got comfortable in answering the interviewer's questions. Good thing the interviewer was kind. Her first question was to describe my educational background. Then she ask me to tell her something about myself that is not in my resume. Then she ask if I would be willing to be relocated and what is my expected salary. After the initial interview, I took an exam about IQ and grammar. Then waited for hours for the next step. By the time when my friends and me decide to go home because it is already getting late, one of us were called for the next exam so we decided to stay. Thus all of us were able to take that exam.


0 comments:

Post a Comment